Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OH HAPPY DAY


Last weekend my husband surprised me with an ALL DAY date. I was so excited and we had a wonderful time. He was in a shopping mood which I LOVE and take full advantage of, I admit.

We went to all of my favorite places, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Nordstrom and even went into Tiffany's to try on a few possible Mother's Day presents. Yes, it was a g r e a t day. We went to lunch at PF Changs (I love the lettuce wraps sooooo much), had a cappuccino at Starbucks and then here's the biggie.....he took me to Goodwill. He knows that I lose my mind when I go there. I have shopping there down to a science. Anyway, look what we found for just $20!! Although we weren't in the market for a coffee table, I couldn't pass it up! I can't wait to put some great pieces on it!
Thanks for visiting!
Mareen

No comments:

Post a Comment