Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OH HAPPY DAY!



For years, I've been wanting the Johnson Bros. Friendly Village china. I've searched online, everywhere! Low and behold in my travels today, I came across a set of 8 plates. I can build around it. I would love to have the complete set but this will do for now. Score! My life is complete. $32.00 - not too shabby. A very GOOD shopping day for moi.



This will be great for our cabin as a utensil holder!

I've wanted one of these jars for months! Kept meaning to go get a new one and there it was whispering to me at Goodwill!
Below, I have a cute idea for this bulletin board at our cabin too.


So, today I headed out early to find a simple basket with a lid. I hit all of the local thrift stores. To my dismay, I couldn't find one basket to my liking. However.... I did happen to find some great items not on my list! Check them out! I must tell you the whole lot cost me $7.80!!!!
Thanks for visiting!
Mareen



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - what a great deal!!! Becca and I both have the Friendly Village and share on the holidays. If ever you need a bunch for big parties, let us know! We share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're good sharers.... and we have accessory pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Ooooo....accessory pieces too? I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love the Friendly Village Christmas dishes too. I found a great deal a few years ago at Belk department store. After Christmas I got a huge set for 75% off. If you have a Belk in your area you might watch. Dillards also carries them too.

    ReplyDelete