Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

My sweet little elf helping with the outdoor lights....




I love the way my front porch turned out with my new (old) Christmas wreath....ahhhh.....



I went to my parent's house and dug out my old ice skates when I was a little girl. I removed that horrible beat up red ribbon, attached a sheer gold ribbon and glittered balls, some gold candied berries and my little skates and ta da! Instant sweetness!


Here it is before....pretty sad huh??

After a quick trip back to the midwest to visit my in-laws for Thanksgiving, I have finally (well almost) completed my yearly Christmas decorating extravaganza! The first project I tackled was reinventing a very tired and old Christmas wreath that I've used for years.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those ice skates! What a great idea. Great job!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a light bulb moment one day when I came across them at my parent's house a few months ago :)

    ReplyDelete