Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fa la la la la.....

Hello!

Just a sneak Christmas tour of our home this year...






























This sits on top of our wine cabinet...I love it. I tried to get creative with my vintage wooden cheese mold.



Admittedly, I've never been a fan of non-traditional Christmas colors. However, I have recently redecorated our family room and the new area rug has a bit of blue in it. So, I decided to try adding a little something different this year. I put this together for my kitchen window.




Here is my breakfast table centerpiece. I have a vintage industrial loaf pan that my Mr. Santa got for me (I begged just a little because I had a vision). I added pine, candles and a little bling and it looks wonderful in the evening with the candles!






This was my latest project. I bought this big wooden tray at a garage sale for $1.00. I spray painted it in oil rubbed bronze, dry brushed it in gold (that is hard to detect in the picture but looks amazing) and had the mirror custom cut to fit. EVERYTHING looks fabulous on it. I added the wonderful votives and some more bling and Wa la! Beautiful for my coffee table for the holidays!



I have a few more good ideas coming soon! Happy decorating!




Mareen




No comments:

Post a Comment