Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick and fun changes!

I love spray paint! It's an addiction, I admit. I love to reuse, recycle and repurpose items in my home. It saves TONS of money and you feel good when you've brought something back to life with a new look!

In my "old" shelf display, I had these very chunky gold candles with a brown candle holders. I repainted the holders black, of course! I'm pretty impatient when it comes to decorating, especially when I have a "vision" in my mind. So, instead of waiting or going out to buy sheet music at some thrift store, I printed some off of the computer. I cut the sheet music to fit my candles, wrapping them like a present. And Wah La! New and cute candles for my shelves!

I also painted my very boring wicker basket black to anchor the bottom shelf. Cheap and easy!









Thanks for looking!
Mareen

No comments:

Post a Comment